Jefferson Community and Technical College offers numerous scholarships to both new students and currently enrolled students at the College.
- To apply, click on the Scholarship for which you wish to apply for, then complete the scholarship application and return it to the Jefferson Financial Aid Office on any JCTC Campus by the deadline listed on the application.
- Please print and complete an application form for each individual scholarship.
All applications must be returned with any requested supporting documentation, such as transcripts, tax information or essays by the application deadline.
- Applications are accepted each Spring semester for the following Fall / Spring semesters.
- The Deadline is March 1, unless otherwise noted.
- Financial need is considered.
- Scholarship applicants also must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by the scholarship application deadline.