The University of Kentucky’s Center for Academic Resources and Enrichment Services (CARES) is currently accepting applications for their Freshman Summer Program. FSP is a six-week residential enrichment program designed to orient first year students to academic and student life at UK.
- Earn up to six hours of college credit
- Participate in Career Exploration or Math/Science Shadowing experience
- Learn about resources available to assist in college success
- Learn to navigate the campus
- Become familiar with classroom/professor expectations
- Meet with UK faculty, staff, and students
More information and applications can be found on the UK CARES website. The application deadline is March 6, 2015. There are additional copies of the application in the Trimble County College and Career Center at TCHS Room 108.