Transferring Dual Credits?


Many parents and students have questions and concerns about transferring Dual Credit courses from a KCTCS school to another Kentucky college or university.  Here are a few resources that will help answer questions and hopefully put your mind at ease as you prepare for the future.

How JCTC Classes Transfer


KCTCS Transfer Policies and Agreements 

Another easy way to find out if the school/degree program will accept your credits is to contact the University/College Transfer Department.  Searching for a Transfer Credit Equivalency website will help as well.  As an example, go to Google and search for University of Louisville Transfer Credit Equivalency ” . Use this strategy and replace it with the college/university you plan on attending.