2017-18 FAFSA Changes

Remember the 2017-18 FAFSA is now available. Seniors file your FAFSA at http://www.fafsa.gov today! Federal and State grant monies will run out so the earlier you file the better.

Trimble County College and Career Center


The FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) is changing this year! 2016-17 High School Seniors will need to complete the FAFSA starting October 1st instead of January 1st. Students AND parents need to create a FSA ID in order to apply for financial aid. Remember, completing the FAFSA is free and the earlier you complete it the more likely you will receive financial aid if eligible. This change affects current college students as well who will be re-applying for financial aid withe FAFSA. Below are several resources to help you complete your 2017-18 FAFSA in a timely manner.

  1. FAFSA Changes
  2. FAFSA Checklist
  3. Create Your FSA ID
  4. Complete the FAFSA

View original post